- Commercial Spotlight
Business Spotlight: “Yola’s Cafe“
Looking for a nice quiet place to meet with family, friends, or business associates? Look no further! Yola’s is one of Madison’s best kept secrets.
(click picture for video)
Yola’s is Madison, Wisconsin’s family owned gem:
- Coffee, tea, and specialty drinks
- Breakfast, wonderful home baked treats & delectable lunches
- Business friendly – Free wi-fi and an abundance of wall outlets
- We offer catering for your business, school, church or personal events
- Our specialty is a Golden Malted Belgium Waffle – but our baked oatmeal has legions of fans.
- There is always a soup of the day & choices of salad. Vegetarians have plenty of options, too.
- Children’s play area that contains a play kitchen from Madison’s Whoops!, a variety of Melissa and Doug playsets, chalkboards, and games.
At Yola’s, you will always BE SERVED at the highest level possible. Whether you have special dietary needs, events to plan, or catering services to feed small groups or the masses, Yola’s has it all. Stop in today and experience Yola’s for yourself. You will come the first time to try something new, but you will return again and again, for the comfort, the quality, and the way they make you feel like you are at home with friends.
Yola’s is the kind of place where they will remember your name. So stop in today! Yola’s is conveniently located on Madison’s west-side just west of the Princeton Club in the Cortland Common’s Shopping Center next to RP Adler’s Pub & Grill.
For the first 20 people that call to set up a catering appointment to learn about all that Yola’s has to offer, you will receive a free catering sample platter for 5 of your key decision makers to sample and enjoy the scrumptious food. Call Erin Bakker to set up your appointment at 608.827.5800 today!
Located at Cortland Commons
494 Commerce Dr
Madison, WI 53719